Writing Plays/Screenwriting/need a stepping stone to the top of the world

Question
a 13 year old boy starts talking and visiting with aliens, he I sworn to secrecy until he is in the military at 21, joins a cult and later he is discovered to be a decsendant of einstein.
there is a slim chance that we could make it to the top. first, I know what you can and cannot say on film or anywhere in the public world.  if I were to be honest, it would be a documentary, but I go to my death preaching this to be fiction.  

my insanity amazes me. the greatest tool you can have is a real life controllable, calm, "crazy" person.

when I was in the military I was given the opportunity to learn simple truths about our shadow government concerns, which legitimize there ignirance of real world hazards.

shoot me an email, to tell me you are interested so I can send you a copy of the screenplay.

I need this, somthing to account for my exlerience, and hope it be a guide to others struggling to control thiee own, mental illness. how can I make it happen.  help, I am a good person, help me to be a great one

sincerely,
nathan

Answer
Hi Nathan,

Sounds to me as if you possess a lot of creativity, and the premise of your screenplay could be promising.

Unfortunately, I'm a working writer, and I'm devoting all of my work time to my new career as a novelist; therefore, I have no time to read the works of other writers. I do try to help writers with specific questions, on AllExperts, but I no longer coach writers or analyze screenplays.

There are a lot of internet resources that can help writers get their work "out there." You could list your screenplay on InkTip or Script Shark.  You could also enter contests, like the Page Awards, which offer critiques of submitted works for a modest fee. It might be helpful for you to seek out some of those possibilities.

Best of success with your writing career,
Barry

Writing Plays/Screenwriting

Barry Pearson