Writing Plays/Screenwriting/character name

how i choose the  characters name in a script?

There are many factors are involved in naming a character. A character can be named by physical characteristics, or attributes or the root of the meaning of the name. I think a good place for you to start for is figuring out, why you were named what you were. Then proceed to think about these characters and what they are like. Then check out: behindthename.com

Writing Plays/Screenwriting

Anthony T. Carter

As a active screenwriter and dramatist (playwright/librettist), I have been writing and directing since I was in elementary school. My expertise is in dramtic writing as well as historical research. I have been given such responsibility (dramaturg) for many local theatre productions. bbc

I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Theatre Arts, minors in History and Psychology. As a writer, I have enjoy the experience of researching for information in regards to a script or just because.

Royal Autumn Entertainment (Owner and Lead Creative) Nazareth College Alumni Association Geva Theatre Center (Official Videographer) JCC CenterStage (Official Videographer/Media Technologist/Dramaturge) Method Machine (Playwright in Residence/Dramaturge)

B.A. Theatre Arts, Nazareth College of Rochester 2007

Nazareth College of Rochester Method Lab Nuts and Bolts Radworks Wilson Magnet High School JCC CenterStage Geva Theatre Center SE Video