Writing Plays/Screenwriting/doctor and screenwriter

Question
I want to be a doctor but i'm also passonate  about screenwriting, so should i join film school or it will be fine after my medical degree or it is not necessary to join film school or anything else? sorry for my english.

Answer
Vps,

The more education one gets in any profession, the more they learn
and the better they can become with what they want to be.  It is not
necessary to go to film school in order to be a successful screenwriter.
There are online courses, seminars, workshops, books, articles, blogs,
etc. that give you the education you need to be a successful screenwriter.
Going to film school is another option, a good one, but the film business
is very competitive.  I urge you to keep up with your desire to become a
doctor and work on the side on your screenwriting.

I hope this is of help to you.

Best Regards,

Donald L. Vasicek
Olympus Films+, LLC
The Zen of Writing
http://www.donvasicek.com
dvasicek@earthlink.net

Writing Plays/Screenwriting

Donald L. Vasicek