Writing Plays/Screenwriting/musical

Question
I have written 2 musicals for adults and I am interested in finding out how to publish the musicals myself to protect myself and the other writers.  I have seen places to publish books and individual songs and plays but not musicals specifically.  What would advise?

Answer
Hi Terri,

First of all, you and the other writers are protected already by copyright law.

You might be wise to register your work with the U.S. Copyright Office. You can do this online.

To find out more about copyright for authors, see my book, Don't Let Anyone Steal Your Story, on Amazon., at:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywo.

You also can publish your works on Amazon. See Kindle Direct Publishing on the Internet.

Wishing you the best of success,

Barry

Writing Plays/Screenwriting

Barry Pearson