Writing Plays/Screenwriting/scree play competiton with english

Question
hello sir

please I found some international competitions for screenplay writing , this competition required that the screenplay to be on English , I m live on Egypt[t writing my screen play with Arabic and want to enter those competition , it is barely to translate each sentence on the script on English specially that the script may reach 250 page or more (100 scenes or more) , so can you know or recommend a software programs name capable me to covert my Arabic screenplay to English one time or at least each scene automatically

thanks and best

Answer
It's a bad idea to translate your script into English using a machine. Computer translation isn't good enough to capture the art of your work. If you don't feel you can do the job yourself, it's much wiser to hire someone who is a native English speaker and also understands Arabic to do a thorough job of capturing the beauty of your writing. This is the only chance you have of being appreciated, especially in a competition.

Try searching on "human translation" on the Web and you'll see many translators available. You might also try your local college or university in the foreign languages departments.

Hope this helps.

roger

Writing Plays/Screenwriting

Roger S. H. Schulman