Writing Plays/Screenwriting/finaldraft software

Is it possible with FinalDraft to write a new script without the old one being erased?
Can I write two scripts (on one computer) at the same time with only one FinalDraft software? Please explain.
My script is currently being saved as untitled script, how do I give the script a name, what are the steps?

Yes of course, that's the whole reason for Final Draft, or any word/script processing software. Please consult the instruction manual. This is essential. I would take you through the steps but this site exists to help with writing, not tech support. If you can't figure it out on your own, you may want to consult the computer experts here at AllExperts.  

Writing Plays/Screenwriting

Roger S. H. Schulman

I can answer questions on the creative aspects of writing for features and television comedy: brainstorming, character development, plotting, story structure, dialog, rewriting, editing, etc. I can also address the business side of show business: pitching, writing and presenting treatments, "taking" meetings, common pitfalls, etc. I'm also well versed in the relationship between screenwriting and computers: software for scriptwriting, brainstorming, presentation, outlining, an d general organization. I'm also a producer, and so can answer questions regarding the ins and outs of television production, specifically the half-hour arena. Visit my scriptwriting blog at http://scriptwriting.tumblr.com/

I have been working in Hollywood as a screenwriter for both TV and features for many years. I'm an Executive Producer and "showrunner" who has run several prime-time and cable comedies. I've written several featurs and contributed to many more for several major studios.

Writers Guild of America, West

Newsweek, BusinessWeek, GQ, Connoisseur, UPI, New York Daily News, please visit my blog at http://scriptwriting.blogspot.com

I have a Masters of Science in Journalism from Columbia University.

Academy Award Nomination, Best Adapted Screenplay British Academy Award, Best Adapted Screenplay Emmy Award Nomination, Best New Series NAACP "Image" Award, Best Television Comedy "Annie" Award, Best Animated Film