Writing Plays/Screenwriting/Favorite novel.

Dear Anthony

It is difficult to answer but still do you feel Romeo and Juliet is the best novel by Shakespeare among all his plays?.

Thanks & regards
Prashant s akerkar

Honestly, it depends on what genre of Shakespeare's plays you like. And just for future reference, we don't call his writing novels. They are dramatic literature, stage plays...that's not to sound condescending or anything like that.

As for my personal opinion, I don't care for Romeo and Juliet, mostly because of the writing. But, like Hamlet (a tragedy), it is one of Shakespeare's well known works. And one of the most adapted and discussed in secondary/high school education circles.

If I had to pick a best, I'd need to think about it. Because there are many factors that go into that decision. Writing and plot...structure...characters.  

Writing Plays/Screenwriting

Anthony T. Carter

As a active screenwriter and dramatist (playwright/librettist), I have been writing and directing since I was in elementary school. My expertise is in dramtic writing as well as historical research. I have been given such responsibility (dramaturg) for many local theatre productions. bbc

I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Theatre Arts, minors in History and Psychology. As a writer, I have enjoy the experience of researching for information in regards to a script or just because.

Royal Autumn Entertainment (Owner and Lead Creative) Nazareth College Alumni Association Geva Theatre Center (Official Videographer) JCC CenterStage (Official Videographer/Media Technologist/Dramaturge) Method Machine (Playwright in Residence/Dramaturge)

B.A. Theatre Arts, Nazareth College of Rochester 2007

Nazareth College of Rochester Method Lab Nuts and Bolts Radworks Wilson Magnet High School JCC CenterStage Geva Theatre Center SE Video