Writing Plays/Screenwriting/script writing

I read here your supposed to us V.O. when writing dialogue of a character that is strictly in thought. Its an interest point of a certain character in my film but where does the V.O. go? provide an example if possible!

Often times Voice Over is used to give a character an internal monologue or dialogue. Generally other characters cannot hear this dialogue as well. Other times it is used to introduce us to the story. Now where Voice Over goes, I am going to go with you want to know how to format it correctly in a screenplay. So I will show you an example, from the screenplay of the film American Beauty.

LESTER (V.O.)
My name is Lester Burnham. This is
my neighborhood. This is my street.
This... is my life. I'm forty-two
years old. In less than a year,
I'll be dead.

Also check this link out:

Writing Plays/Screenwriting

Anthony T. Carter

As a active screenwriter and dramatist (playwright/librettist), I have been writing and directing since I was in elementary school. My expertise is in dramtic writing as well as historical research. I have been given such responsibility (dramaturg) for many local theatre productions. bbc

I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Theatre Arts, minors in History and Psychology. As a writer, I have enjoy the experience of researching for information in regards to a script or just because.

Royal Autumn Entertainment (Owner and Lead Creative) Nazareth College Alumni Association Geva Theatre Center (Official Videographer) JCC CenterStage (Official Videographer/Media Technologist/Dramaturge) Method Machine (Playwright in Residence/Dramaturge)

B.A. Theatre Arts, Nazareth College of Rochester 2007

Nazareth College of Rochester Method Lab Nuts and Bolts Radworks Wilson Magnet High School JCC CenterStage Geva Theatre Center SE Video