Writing Short Stories/Ernest Hemmingway-Article

Question
Just need an expert to read over my short peice on the life fo Ernest Hemmingway.  I have been writing for children for 24 years, and know my editor will ask for expert review.  Can you help?

Answer
Geary,

Actually, an editor would prefer that a piece for publication not be sent to a third party for review. That's up to their in-house people to take care of.

In addition, when I signed up for AllExperts I was asked not to review whole works for members. I can answer specific questions about problems or curiosity issues, but not actually review things. Sorry. Good luck, though.

Cathy

Writing Short Stories

Cathy Clamp