Writing Short Stories/Ernest Hemmingway-Article

Just need an expert to read over my short peice on the life fo Ernest Hemmingway.  I have been writing for children for 24 years, and know my editor will ask for expert review.  Can you help?

Actually, an editor would prefer that a piece for publication not be sent to a third party for review. That's up to their in-house people to take care of.

In addition, when I signed up for AllExperts I was asked not to review whole works for members. I can answer specific questions about problems or curiosity issues, but not actually review things. Sorry. Good luck, though.

Writing Short Stories

Cathy Clamp

I'm happy to answer questions about any aspect of getting short stories published in magazines, ezines and anthologies I can help with writing a cover letter to an editor and editing the story to suit a request for revisions. I can explain publishing terminology, acronyms and manuscript formatting. I can also assist with questions about verifying the credentials of magazines, ezines and anthology publishers and how to proceed once you've been accepted for publication.

I'm a USA Today bestselling author of urban fantasy and paranormal romance Tor/Forge Books. Along with a co-author, I've published fifteen novels (combination of mass market and trade softcover) since 2003, and have contracts for four more books through 2011. I've also published short stories in multiple anthologies, plus regional and national magazines.

Romance Writers of America, Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers of America, International Thriller Writers, Western Outdoor Writers, Horror Writers of America.

Books/Anthologies: Tor/Forge Books, Western Reflections Publishing; Short Stories: BenBella Books, Running Press, Prairie Times, California Fish & Game, Freya's Bower, Wild Child Publishing, OxCart Press. Many others.

My educational background is limited to real life experience of publishing novels commercially for the past five years

USA Today bestseller, Waldenbooks Mass Market Paperback Top 20 bestseller, Nielsen BookScan Top 20 bestseller, RT BOOKreviews Career Achievement Award, Book Buyers Best Award for Paranormal, Romantic Times Best Werewolf Novel, Write Touch Readers Award, EVVY Best Historical Chronicle Award, The Lories Best Paranormal. Many others.