Writing Short Stories/Life on Mars planet.

Dear Kaye

If Mars planet exploration predicts life existence for Human beings species survival, Will future Generations may migrate to Mars planet?.

This could be a Science fiction story?.

Hello Prashant,

This story has been written many times. It is not a new idea.
In order for a story to be a successful one, it needs to have conflict. What happens on their voyage to Mars? What happens once the people are on Mars? Something needs to happen.
What do they want and what gets in their way?
Please let me know if you have other questions.
best from Kaye Linden  

Writing Short Stories

Kaye Linden

I am an expert on flash fiction and flash non-fiction writing and critiquing. I can answer any questions on the craft and evaluation of short story writing and short and long story structure. I can also answer questions about the craft of fiction writing in general.

Teacher of short fiction at Santa Fe College, Gainesville References available. Past Editor-in-Chief (2010-11) of the Bacopa Literary Review Responsibility for the publication of the 2011 edition of the Bacopa Literary Review 2012-13 Short Fiction editor of the Bacopa Literary Review (decision-maker for all short fiction for general submissions and contest) Fiction critique group that meets monthly Active leader in short fiction workshops for the Writers Alliance of Gainesville MFA in writing (national accreditation) from Whidbey Writers’ Workshop (NILA) In addition, multiple classes online with Gotham Writers Workshops and Writers Digest in both poetry and short fiction Currently enrolled in online advanced writing classes. (past classes with poets Michael Dylan Welch and Carolyne Wright)

Florida Writers Association, Writers Alliance of Gainesville, The Bacopa Literary Review, Toastmasters International (certification in Competent Communication) The American Medical Editors Association. Whidbey Island Writers MFA Alumni Association

Kaye’s 2014 publications of short stories, flash fictions and haiku include but are not limited to: "Tales from Ma's Watering Hole" forty tale collection Copper Review “The Scribe” February 2014 Folio Oak Literary Magazine “Just in Time for the Old Man’s Passing” Jan. 2014 “Ghazal for My Lover” Soundings Literary Review print journal Spring 2014 Lists of past short story publications available upon request

Master of Fine Arts in fiction with a specialty in short story writing. (MFA) MFA acquired from Whidbey Island Writers Workshop in 20011 (national accreditation) (Also known as NILA) Bachelors degree in science/Nursing Please refer to:

Awards and Honors third place for “My Soul is Driving” a reprint October 2013 Contest Honorable Mention for the short story collection ”Tales from Ma’s Watering Hole” June 2013 Leapfrog Press Contest: Honorable Mention for "Tales from Ma's Watering Hole" for the best ebook in the 2013 Writers Digest competition

Students from the Santa Fe classes, critique group members, Writers Alliance of Gainesville members. References available upon request