X Files/X files episode?

Mark wrote at 2011-10-21 20:03:24
I remember this episode, the monster was living in an abandoned mine and there was spanish writing on the mine shaft timbers but I can not find which episode it was. Scared me silly though, what episode was this???

Streakedlemur wrote at 2013-02-12 19:02:00
After trying to figure this out for ages, I finally have the answer( it stuck with me as well and I've been trying to find it too) it wasn't x-files, though I originally remembered it as being Scully and Mulder too. It was Outer Limits: Season 1 episode 11 "Under the bed" .  I haven't watched it yet to confirm, but the Wikipedia article describes pretty much what I remember.

Hopefully that helps.  

mess wrote at 2013-05-03 07:53:21
I remember watching that same episode, though i can not be 100% sure that it was a X-files episode.  I've had no luck finding out what show it was.  If you have please respond, it is frustrating the hell out of me lol.

Fredman wrote at 2013-05-22 01:13:18
the outer limits x-files  1995

starts with a little girl witnessing her brother getting pulled under the bed

by a teddy bear with red eyes.

peroyvind wrote at 2013-08-19 20:58:23
I found the episode you were looking for.

Actually it isn't an X-files episode, though there are some similarities; for instance there are two agent who are assigned with the task of tracking down the kids, a man an a woman. The man looks like Mulder around the eyes, and the woman has a voice that sounds a bit like Scully.

Anyway; if you download the 11th episode from the first season of The Outer Limits, you'll find what you were (and perhaps still are) looking for. It's called "Under the Bed".  

X Files

I feel that I can answer most all questions about The X-Files. I have been a huge fan of the show since it has started. I have seen all of the episodes and the movie many times. I would be referred to as being an X-Phile, which as you know, are what the population of extreme fans of The X-Files are called.

I have seen all of the episodes and the movie many times. I own all of The X-Files comic books that have ever come out. I am a HUGE fan of the show.

I am a High School Graduate that is currently attending college.