X Files/X files movie I Want to Believe

In this film....could you please.explain the plot regards the priest who is getting his head connected to a young womans body....i didnt understand the link between this man and the psy chic paedophole priest ...or why it was womens bodies the black marketers were helping

The priest developed a psychic connection with the man who was operated on because the man was abused by the priest in the past, and has since felt guilty for his actions and tried to repent. It was suggested that the priest sees it as his form of punishment from God for his past sins.

I'm not sure I understand your question about the women's bodies and the black marketers. The black market angle was ruled out when they discovered that the person killing and chopping up the bodies worked as an organ donor transporter.  

X Files

General X-Files knowledge - specific episodes, characters (especially with regards to Mulder and Scully), mytharc, possibly even casefiles over the last 7 years.

I've seen all the episodes (seasons 1 through 9), read most of the books.

Higher education