Yellowstone NP/UTV use

If I have a street-legal UTV (i.e. dune buggy) can I use it inside the park?  On the roads (paved and dirt)?

Hi Brad,

This question is a little outside my expertise for Yellowstone Park.  I believe if it legal to drive on other public streets and highways it should be okay to drive on the highways in Yellowstone.  There are no off road places to drive such a vehicle in Yellowstone.  Yellowstone has its own law enforcement, special speed limits and so on.

Thanks for the question...Mike

Yellowstone NP

Mike Thompson

I am the owner/operator of R.K. Miller`s Wilderness Pack Trips, Inc. Operating Backcountry horse back pack trips into Yellowstone`s Backcountry. I can answer specific questions on wildlife, scenery, fly fishing, camping, trails and horses.

I have spent 18 seasons in the backcountry of Yellowstone National Park. Riding over 15000 miles of the backcountry.

B.S. Animal and Range Science, North Dakota State University B.S. Education, Life Sciences, NDSU Past Instructor Yellowstone Institute