Yoga & Tai Chi/Sunbathing after eating

Question
QUESTION: Dear Dr. Pandey,

I often sunbathe in the early morning sun for about 10-20 minutes maximum, for the health benefits. Is it OK to do this sunbathing right after eating?
Thanks in advance for your help and have a great day!

Aaron

ANSWER: Hi Aaron,
Early morning Sun bath..... right after eating..... Generally, it's absolutely OK..... but if one gets headache, giddiness, vertigo or any other uneasiness during or after such Sun bathing (i.e. Sun bath right after eating) then he/she should avoid it rather should take the Sun bath 10 - 15 minutes after eating. Check your BP on that time or just after Sun bathing. If BP does not dip low significantly then there is nothing to worry.
Hope, it will help you.

Wishing you all the best.
Regards
Shashank Shekhar
http://www.liveperson.com/shashank-shekhar

QUESTION: Thanks very much, Dr. Pandey, I really appreciate your answer! Is sunbathing right before eating generally OK as well?
Thanks again and have a great day!
Aaron

Answer
Hi Aaron,
Yes, it is OK, if it is early morning Sun bathing, but if one is hungry during such Sunbathing then he / she should take his / her food either in the Sun itself or in the shed. In summer days it is better to take food in the shed.

Regards
Shashank Shekhar

Yoga & Tai Chi

Shashank Shekhar Pandey