Yoga & Tai Chi/yoga pose

Question
Yoga Pose
Yoga Pose  
Which yoga pose is this? Is it a variation of Thread the Needle, do you know the exact name?

Answer
Hi Laura,

Thanks for your question. The pose does remind one of the Thread the Needle. But I'm sorry, I don't know the exact name of this pose. There are ca. 40,000 yoga poses and I have to admit I don't know all of them :-)
But you might find the name when you search the internet for the word combination yoga+pose+image.
You can also try 'posture' instead of 'pose'. Finally you can search with 'Thread the Needle' and see if a more difficult variant exists.
I searched several sites for you but didn't find this one. I hope you are more successful.

Joost Boekhoven

Yoga & Tai Chi

Joost Boekhoven