Yoga & Tai Chi/yoga pose

Yoga Pose
Yoga Pose  
Which yoga pose is this? Is it a variation of Thread the Needle, do you know the exact name?

Hi Laura,

Thanks for your question. The pose does remind one of the Thread the Needle. But I'm sorry, I don't know the exact name of this pose. There are ca. 40,000 yoga poses and I have to admit I don't know all of them :-)
But you might find the name when you search the internet for the word combination yoga+pose+image.
You can also try 'posture' instead of 'pose'. Finally you can search with 'Thread the Needle' and see if a more difficult variant exists.
I searched several sites for you but didn't find this one. I hope you are more successful.

Joost Boekhoven

Yoga & Tai Chi

Joost Boekhoven

I have been doing yoga and meditation for more than twenty years. Like most people, I am doing this to find peace of mind, and to get to the depths of my being. On the way, I am discovering my connection with the universe and God. Spirituality brings out the best in yourself, but in the beginning also the worst... There are a lot of obstacles on the way to peace of mind. Most people stop when they encounter the first difficulties with meditation and never get to know their full potential. I have gone through a lot of such difficulties; and I found it worth the effort! Now I want to help others who go through the same problems, or who have questions about meditation and spirituality in general.

If you measure and display your accomplishments in spirituality, you haven't accomplished anything spiritual yet.

I studied yoga, meditation, nutrition and alternative health subjects for several years in the Netherlands, Germany, Sweden and India.