Yoga & Tai Chi/meditation

pls tell me how i will start my meditation as i am new

Dear Deb,

I apologize for delay in answering your question.

Meditation is conscious channelizing your mind towards concentrated positive and pure thoughts of self-consciousness and staying in that consciousness while realising the God Consciousness. In such state, you gain energy, concentration and attract health, wealth and prosperity.

You can also visit any Brahmakumaris Centre in your area for further information and experience thereon.

Please feel free to write to me for further clarifications / information, if any.

With regards,  

Yoga & Tai Chi

Gulshan Kumar

Questions regarding Yogasanas, Pranayama, Mudras, Meditation, Relaxation and Spiritual Development only can be entertained on my part.

I have been instructing/ teaching/ giving treatments successfully in the field of Yoga and Naturopathy for the last 14 years.

Being in India, I independently give teaching/ give yogic treatments by visiting in Gyms/ Health Clubs/ Yoga Clinics.

Diploma in Naturopathy and Yoga, IFNHY, New Delhi Bachelor of Physiotherapy M.Sc. (Yoga) PG Diploma in Yoga Therapy

Better results of my teachings and treatments among patients/ interested persons of Yoga, are my awards in this field.