Young Adult Books/suggest me books

my age is 20.I'm a south Asian girl.I'm a great fan of Harry Potter,Sherlock Holmes, Jul Vern and Dan Brown series. I've read all of those books.I'm a ferocious reader from childhood. I've read almost all of our subcontinental literature and many famous literatures of west.I love reading anything but specially I like horror,historical thrillers as Dan Brown writes,science (not science fictions),cooking books, thrillers like Bloodlline.
now a days I'm getting nothing interesting to read of my type.
Besides,I'm a bit depressed for my personal life.
suggest me some my-type book please.
if possible,share pdf links,I do not have much money to collect lots of book & libraries are not much enriched here.
best wishes.

Hi Arunita,

I apologize for not responding earlier. I didn't see your message until today. In accordance with the genres, authors, and series you mentioned, here are a few books you might like. Of course, you may already have encountered some of them.

If you like Harry Potter, you might enjoy Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Cycle. Here's the series on

A thriller trilogy that might appeal to you is Legend, by Marie Lu. I liked it very much:   

If you like Jules Verne, you might appreciate this book, which won the 1948 Newbery Medal:

My favorite thrillers are Robert Cormier's classic psychological teen novels, fantastic forays into the dark forest of the human mind.

I'd be happy to recommend more, but how about if you evaluate these first and let me know if I'm on the right track? I tried to hunt down PDF files for the books I suggested, but I have no experience with the format, so I'd expect you'll make more progress searching for them.

Please let me know if I can do anything else for you. Once again, I'm sorry for my delayed response.

Young Adult Books

Josiah Jones

I can answer a wide variety of questions about young adult literature from almost any time period. My mind is particularly sharp with small details of the literature in question, and I have an extensive personal library of young adult literature to reference should the need arise. I am ready and willing to tackle any question that is brought to me. My strongest facet of expertise is probably recommending books for kids and teens.

I am a reviewer of books for young readers on the and websites. I have read more than 1,000 young adult books, and I also write stories of my own for young readers.

High School diploma, Christian Liberty Academy