Young and the Restless/Brooks girl being scammed?

Question
Please, please help. No music question here! I distinctly remember Y&R having a plot around late 70s/early 80s and I'm pretty sure it was Peggy Brooks or someone Brooks being scammed by a fortune teller or tarot reader named Sookie or Zuki or something. It's so fuzzy in my mind, but I really want to verify this memory. I remember the scam artist being in a garden/gazebo-type setting with (maybe) one of the Brooks female characters. I don't know if the goal was money or what. Is any of this ringing any bells? I think the scam artist was wearing white, including a white head wrap, she may have been Asian. I have searched old cast lists and can find nothing about a Suki or Zuki, but maybe it was a short-lived role, or maybe I'm wrong about the name. I hope you haven't quit being an expert, because I feel like you'll be able to help. Thanks

Answer
Hi, this question is too long for me to help with, but I did have a little time and glanced through a Y&R book I have and didn't see anything about that storyline.  But it does sound familiar to me.  I do remember a gazebo in the Brooks backyard. I am sorry I cannot provide any more details, but keep searching on the internet, you may get lucky.  Thank you.

Young and the Restless

Lori