Young and the Restless/Young and the Restless song

Question
QUESTION: A song played while Neil and his Leslie     were making out.  Some of the words were, I'm drowning into your eyes.  Can you tell me who sings it and the titles please?  It was from Thursdays show.

ANSWER: Dear Hellen,

Thank you for your question and sorry for the delay.  Also, thanks so much for following my instructions on the types of questions I can and can't help with.  The song that was playing that day was Thriftshop by Macklemore.  

Enjoy the show.

Lori

QUESTION: Hi Lori, I'm sorry but that was not the song.  Neil and Leslie were making out to a song.  It was a slow song with the lyrics "I'm drowning, I'm drowning in your eyes"  It was not the song you said it was.  Would you mind re checking and letting me know please?

Thank you
Hellen

Answer
Dear Hellen,

Again, I thank you for reading my profile and following the directions on the types of questions I can help with.  I am very sorry for the mistake on the song.  The correct song is Enter Sandman by Metallica - a very slow, romantic ballad just perfect for making out.

In case you have any other questions, maybe you should read this, which is taken from my all experts profile description:

(here is the link  http://www.allexperts.com/ep/1163-21269/Young-Restless/Lori.htm)

"Expertise

Please, Please, Please do not ask me any questions about any songs playing in the background on the show. I have no idea about them and do not even pay attention to them. I CAN NOT tell you what songs are played in the episodes. I CAN answer questions about people, plots and history of the show. I`m fuzzy on questions from the years 1979 - 1989. Thank you and I hope I can help you.
I don't mean to come off sounding rude, but you have no idea how many questions I get about music even though I have this paragraph about my expertise and the fact that I know nothing about the songs. Thank you in advance. Oh, and one other thing, if you do ask a question about music even after all this; I will not answer it. Sorry. 10/17/07 - BECAUSE SO MANY OF YOU KEEP ASKING ME QUESTIONS ABOUT MUSIC PLAYING ON THE SHOW, I HAVE NOW DECIDED TO GIVE RANDOM ANSWERS TO WHATEVER SONG POPS IN MY HEAD. IT WILL NOT BE THE NAME OF THE SONG FROM THE SHOW. FAIR WARNING.

Experience in the area

Believe it or not, I have been watching since the show debuted in 1973. I was home sick from school and my mom was going to watch this new soap- the Y&R. I got hooked and have been watching ever since. I especially know the early origins of the show, characters, famililes, etc. I am also very good at predicting what will happen with characters and storylines right away, and usually have contests with my mom or sister to see who is right. But one thing I don't know is music! I don't know the songs they play or background music, so if you need answers regarding music I just can't help because I honestly don't know. I am just watching the show like you, I have no inside information about the songs they sing or that are playing in the background."

Young and the Restless

Lori