Young and the Restless/Particular song on 09/19/2013

When everyone was standing around think great memories if Catherine on today's episode there was a beautiful song that was played.what is the name of the song and artist? I loved it!!!
Thank you,

Dear Bethany,

Thank you for your question and also for following the many paragraphs of instructions on the type of question I can and can't answer.  sorry for the delay.

The lovely song playing in the background that day was "Any major dude" by Steely Dan.  that was truly the perfect song for that scene.

Young and the Restless

Please, Please, Please do not ask me any questions about any songs playing in the background on the show. I have no idea about them and do not even pay attention to them. I CAN NOT tell you what songs are played in the episodes. I CAN answer questions about people, plots and history of the show. I`m fuzzy on questions from the years 1979 - 1989. Thank you and I hope I can help you.
I don't mean to come off sounding rude, but you have no idea how many questions I get about music even though I have this paragraph about my expertise and the fact that I know nothing about the songs. Thank you in advance. Oh, and one other thing, if you do ask a question about music even after all this; I will not answer it. Sorry. 10/17/07 - BECAUSE SO MANY OF YOU KEEP ASKING ME QUESTIONS ABOUT MUSIC PLAYING ON THE SHOW, I HAVE NOW DECIDED TO GIVE RANDOM ANSWERS TO WHATEVER SONG POPS IN MY HEAD. IT WILL NOT BE THE NAME OF THE SONG FROM THE SHOW. FAIR WARNING.

Believe it or not, I have been watching since the show debuted in 1973. I was home sick from school and my mom was going to watch this new soap- the Y&R. I got hooked and have been watching ever since. I especially know the early origins of the show, characters, famililes, etc. I am also very good at predicting what will happen with characters and storylines right away, and usually have contests with my mom or sister to see who is right. But one thing I don't know is music! I don't know the songs they play or background music, so if you need answers regarding music I just can't help because I honestly don't know. I am just watching the show like you, I have no inside information about the songs they sing or that are playing in the background.

Junior League (community service)

B.A Journalism