Young and the Restless/Cricket

Question
The character Christine Blair played by Lauralee Bell was not the first character in the show to go by the nickname "Cricket" In the summer of 1982 I started watching Y&R during my summer vacation from school.  There was a scene during a photo shoot at Jabot Cosmetics when the photographer gave instructions to a young girl that was assisting him.  He called the girl 'Cricket'  I'm sure she was in several episodes but I didn't see the show after I went back to school it was the next summer that I watched it again full time and Lauralee Bell's character was being called 'Cricket'  Do you know if the two Crickets are the same character and what the first ones real name was?

Answer
I am sorry for the delay. As far as I know, Lauralee Bell has been the only actress to ever play Cricket. I don't believe there was another actress playing Cricket.  However you could check IMDb.com to make sure -I don't do homework questions- so that would be my only other option for you to doublecheck. But I feel very confident in saying that it was only Lauralee playing Cricket all these years.  

Young and the Restless

Lori