Yu-Gi-Oh/Burning FIRE Deck Improvement

Question
Hey Richie, how you been. Anyway, I was wondering if you could have a look at my new deck I'm working on, and help me with a side deck to go with it? Here's my deck and I'll explain it afterwards.

Burning FIRE 41

Monsters 16
2x Flame Tiger
3x Flamvell Firedog
3x Solar Flare Dragon
2x Volcanic Counter
2x UFO Turtle
1x Volcanic Slicer
2x Effect Veiler
1x Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness

Spells 9
2x Pot of Duality
2x Upstart Goblin
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Mind Control
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Instant Fusion

Traps 16
3x Magic Cylinder
2x Spiritual Fire Art-Kurenai
1x Ceasefire
3x Dark Bribe
2x BTH
2x Dimensional Prison
1x CED
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck 15
1x Charubin the Fire Knight
1x Darkfire Dragon
1x Vermillion Sparrow
1x Leviair the Sea Dragon
1x Number 17:
1x Number 30:
1x Temtempo the Percussion Djinn
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines
1x Gem-Knight Pearl
1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1x Number 16:
1x Number 25:
1x Photon Papilloperative
1x Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon
1x Wind-Up Zenmaioh
( When I get my hands on Tiras, I will be replacing Adreus for it)

Alright, that is my entire deck that I call Burning FIRE. The 2 main focuses for this deck is 1. burn my opponents LP, and 2. summon big monsters in the form of Firedog, Tiger, and XYZ monsters. Here's what I thought of when the word burn came to mind.
"I feel like making a Burn deck, but I don't  want to follow the band-wagon in building either chain burn or stall burn. I want to use burn in my deck but I also want to utilize the monster effects that use the burn ability. I also want to summon out big monsters so that I dont have to focus soully on burn to win. Best of all, I want to fill the monster line-up with almost all FIRE attributes."
So Richie, this is basically how I've formed my idea. The main focus is using Cylinder, Fire Art, Counter, and Solar Flare as my main point for burn power. The back-up portion Is summoning Firedog and Tiger for great xyz plays, as well as tribute fodder for Fire Art. Those 2 and Slicer are basically my big monsters of the deck. Turtle is there to help get counter in the grave or to summon Flare Dragon. Veiler is in here cuz its necessary this format, and Gorz is in here as a last resort if my fld becomes empty during the duel. For spells, I have basic staples except Storm, and I have 3 forms of draw power and consistency in the form of Avarice, Duality, and Upstart. The instant fusion helps me out with an extra xyz material that I may need during the duel and it works perfectly in the deck. The lvl 5 fusion is for if I Mind control or reborn my opponents lvl 5 monster, and as fire art fodder.

Well that's my deck Richie. I know thier's a lot of info on how the deck is suppose to run, and towards its main point "Burn." It was all worth it because I didn't want to follow the popular burn builds but come up with my own varient that makes sense. So with everything I've said and mentioned, are there any suggestions u would make for this deck? As well as what Side deck would work with a deck like this? (Side deck wise, I only have Cyber dargon and Chimeratech inthere for Geargia's) Remember though the main focuses of this deck:
1. Burn my opponent
2. Summon big monsters
Thank you Richie and hope you can help. My budget is around $40.

NOTE: Cards I DO NOT want in the changes are Marshmallon, Lava Golem, Wave Motion, or anything that doesn't relate to my specifications.

Answer
HI, Steven, I'm doing well, thanks, just kind of busy. I'm always happy to help though. So here's the decklist with all the changes I would make.

Monsters - 17
3x Flamvell Firedog
2x Flame Tiger
1x Flamvell Magician (Searchable by Firedog and UFO Turtle, good for access to Lv 8 Synchros, and can be used for Rank 4 Xyz too.)
2x Laval Lancelord (GREAT search with Firedog if you just want ATK power, it's a good tribute for Fire Art especially if you used its own effect to summon it, and you can use it for a Rank 6 Xyz with Rekindling, which I'll also be adding.)
2x Volcanic Counter
2x UFO Turtle
2x Solar Flare Dragon
2x Effect Veiler
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness

Spells - 10
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm (I'd have to say this card is necessary in the current format)
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Pot of Duality
1x Rekindling (Great card for Xyz plays or as a last resort)
1x Mind Control
1x Instant Fusion
1x Swords of Revealing Light (To get your field set up if you just need a quick moment)

Traps - 13
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Dark Bribe
3x Magic Cylinder
1x Ceasefire
2x Spiritual Fire Art - Kurenai
2x Mirror Force
1x Dimensional Prison
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device

Extra Deck - 15
1x Charubin the Fire Knight
1x Darkfire Dragon
1x Vermillion Sparrow
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Thought Ruler Archfiend
1x Leviair the Sea Dragon
1x Number 17:
1x Number 30:
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines
1x Number 16:
1x Number 25:
1x Photon Papilloperative
1x Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon
1x Wind-Up Zenmaioh

Side Deck - 15
2x Cyber Dragon
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
2x Molten Destruction
1x Solemn Warning
2x Messenger of Peace
2x Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror
2x Light-Imprisoning Mirror
1x Dimensional Prison
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Flamvell Commando

Try out this build, and if you have any more problems, don't hesitate to ask!

Yu-Gi-Oh

Richie Haase