Yu-Gi-Oh/monster returning to hand

hi Richie i got a Question
i use penguin sholdier alot and so when its flipped i send monsters back to the owners hand but now comes the tricky part
what happens if i target a fusion monster, synx monster or Synchro monster what will happen to them ?
thanks for taking ur time

I'm always glad to help answer a ruling question. When a Synchro, Xyz, or Fusion Monster would be returned to the hand, they are returned to the Extra Deck instead. They can then be summoned again from the Extra Deck with the same requirements as if you never summoned them in the first place.

Richie Haase

I can answer most questions on card rulings, and I will also do deck fixes to the best of my ability. I am best with X-Sabers, Infernities, E-HEROES, Crystal Beasts, and Dark World, but I will do other deck fixes as well. Please let me know what your price range is. That way I don't go telling you to make a deck that you can't afford a lot of the cards for. If your deck is not meant to run how most decks of its type do, or if it is your own new type of deck altogether, please give a short explanation on how it's meant to work. I can also build you a deck from scratch, but please tell me if there's a specific way you'd like it to work or if there's any combos you want it to make use of. Also, I will ONLY fix/build decks for Advanced Format play. Please do NOT ask me questions about the OCG, pricings on cards, or how much you should sell a card for, as they are not my areas of expertise. NOTE: Sorry guys, I have exams coming up, so I won't be answering any questions for a week or two. Thanks for the patience.

I've been playing the game for over 7 years now.

I'm currently in High School.

High Honors every year so far.