Yu-Gi-Oh/Samurai warlords modifications

Question
Hello I'd like to build a six samurai deck with its base being the samurai warlords structure deck and i can buy any additional cards you would recommend that did not come in the structure deck. I'd like it to fit mainly in with the archetype of the six samurai, legendary six samurai, and shein archetype. I'd like it to be in the traditional format. Thank you for your time.

Answer
The issue you're going to have here is that Six Samurai decks like cards in Triplicate - 3 copies of them. Which means you need to start with 3 Structure Decks.

In addition, Six Samurai Extra Decks are VERY Expensive, as they require multiple Naturia Synchro monsters in addition to the Standard Synchro/Xyz line.

There's also the fact that there are NO traditional format staple cards in the Structure, cards like Pot of Greed, Graceful Charity and the like aren't featured nowadays since they've been banned for years.

This is what Traditional Format Samurai looks like :

Hmmmm, this isn't going to look much like the Advanced Format one...

If you open Gateway here, the game is likely to be over that turn:

3 Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan
3 Kagemusha of the Six Samurai
2 Legendary Six Samurai - Kageki
2 Elder of the Six Samurai
1 Grandmaster of the Six Samurai
1 Hand of the Six Samurai
(12)

1 Pot of Greed
1 Graceful Charity
1 Change of Heart
1 Snatch Steal
1 Delinquent Duo
1 Monster Reborn
1 Premature Burial
1 Gateway of the Six
3 Six Samurai United
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Shien's Smoke Signal
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Raigeki
1 Harpie's Feather Duster
1 Heavy Storm
1 Last Will
(21)

2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Solemn Warning
1 Ring of Destruction
1 Imperial Order
1 Royal Oppression
(7)

Which will likely cost you a lot of Time and money to assemble. By comparison, this is the Advanced format version:

3 Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan
3 Kagemusha of the Six Samurai
2 Legendary Six Samurai - Kageki
2 Elder of the Six Samurai
2 Grandmaster of the Six Samurai
1 Hand of the Six Samurai
1 Legendary Six Samurai - Enishi
(14)

3 Six Samurai United
3 Asceticism of the Six Samurai
2 Shien’s Smoke Signal
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Gateway Of The Six
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
(14)

2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Compulsory Evacuation Device
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Solemn Warning
2 Muskani Magatama
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Double-Edged Sword Technique
(12)

Which costs considerably less, and uses cards that are readily available to most players.
Have a look at both lists, and see which you like better, then give them a go.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo