Yu-Gi-Oh/Shi En, herald of perfection

Question
my question is about legendary six samurai Shi En and herald of perfection...
the case is this: if Shi En is summoned and I activate Bottomless, torrential or Compulsory evac device, Shi en would be able to negate their effect? or it's destroyed
is the same case with herald, when it's summoned, herald can negate some traps like those I mention above, at the time it's summoned?

thanks in advance...
PS sorry about my english

Answer
In either case, at the point you activate Bottomless/Torrential/Compulsory, Shi En/Herald are already face-up on the field.

So they MAY activate their effects to Negate the Trap.

Note that these Traps are different to Solemn Warning, which negates the summon and prevents the monster from ever reaching the field.

Hope that helps.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo