Yu-Gi-Oh/Summoner of Illusions / effect

Question
hi got a Summoner of Illusions and its my opponents turn and attacks my face down defence summoner of illusions but because he is attacked the card flips and it has a flip effect '' FLIP: Tribute 1 other monster, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. Destroy that Fusion Monster at the End Phase of this turn.''
may i then use this effect to summon a fusion monster ?
or because he is being attacked he cant use this effect ?
thanks for ur answer

Answer
You have to, if you have one other monster that is not being destroyed at the time.  However, it is not to your benefit to allow that to happen, since it will be destroyed at the end of the turn.  The proper way to use Summoner of Illusions is to set it at the same time you set a card like Threatening Roar, so that your opponent will not be able to attack it, and then you'd flip it on your turn and get the effect.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Michael Lucas (Yu-Gi-Oh Category Guru)