Yu-Gi-Oh/yugioh

Question
which card can stop polymerization from being played eg in yugioh gx bastian used the card on jadens polymerization

Answer
There are a lot of cards that can stop Polymerization from being played. I'll give you a list of some cards that would stop it.
In the anime, Bastion used "Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell" to prevent Jaden's Polymerization. These cards will also stop it.

-Non-Fusion Area
-Dark Bribe
-Magic Jammer
-Spell Shield Type 8
-Magic Drain
-Solemn Judgment

And these two are cards from the manga that Bastion used to prevent Jaden from playing Polymerization if they are what you mean. They aren't real cards though.

-Fires of Shiranui
-Narukami Waterfall

Yu-Gi-Oh

Richie Haase