Yu-Gi-Oh/Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon effect

Question
QUESTION: Hey i got a question about Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon effect it says ''3 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn, you can activate 1 of these effects.
● Detach 3 Xyz Materials from this card; destroy all other face-up monsters on the field.
● Detach 5 Xyz Materials from this card; destroy all cards your opponent controls.''
what possible ways are there for me to get him get 5 xyz materials
i dont know much about xyz except you need the give the same number en equal stars to summon them

ANSWER: So far, the only cards that will allow you to use Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon's second effect are these:

-Overlay Eater (Banish it from the Graveyard to take a material from an opponent's Xyz monster and add it to your own.)

-Xyz Unit (Basically adds another Xyz material in the form of an equip card.)

-Spirit Converter (Once per turn, you can add 1 Level 4 Light monster to an Xyz you control.)

-Overlay Regen (Normal Spell card that attatches itself to an Xyz. Probably the best option for being able to use Spark Dragon's effect.)

So these four cards are the only way we have to use the second effect right now. You'll most likely have to use two of these cards or two copies of one of these cards to get 5 materials. You could also use Spirit Converter's effect twice if you can manage it. Anyway, I hope this helps, and good luck!

QUESTION: i see but some friends say

that if you have a xyz monster from lv 4 with 2 materials and a nother lv 4 monster you you can xyz summon a monter from lv4 with those 2 but the materials of that on xyz wil be added up to your new xyz you summond en get a total of 4 xyz

and a nother one said that if you have a lv4 xyz monster on the field and you have a nother lv4 monster on it you can make it became a xyz material for the xyz you have

are these true what they say ?

Answer
Only certain Rank 4 Xyz can make other Xyz their materials. For example, Number C39: Utopia Ray can be summoned by using level 4 monsters OR Number 39: Utopia, in which case Utopia and its materials would become the materials for Utopia Ray. But the Xyz MUST say on the card that you can use another Xyz for the summon of it. Otherwise you must use the materials listed on the card. Also you cannot use a Rank 4 Xyz and a level 4 monster to make a Rank 4 Xyz because the Ranks of Xyz are not the same as levels. You also cannot attatch a level 4 monster you control to an Xyz that is already on the field.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Richie Haase