Yu-Gi-Oh/return life points

Question
hi i got a  The Winged Dragon of Ra and his effect is pay life points to gain attack but what if i have a Prime Material Dragon does his effect bring back the life point i payed for ra ? or do you know a card that for exmple gives back your life points that you lost this turn or something ?
thanks !

Answer
Prime Material Dragon will not recover the Life Points you spent for Ra's effect because they are a cost, not effect damage. Also, as far as I know, there are no cards to prevent you from paying the Life Points or reversing it other than generic life point recovery cards such as Dian Keto the Cure Master and Golden Ladybug.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Richie Haase