I i have both gravkeepers servant and cosmos on the field can my opponent still attack with a god carsd like slifer and or obelisk.

Your opponet cannot attack with Slifer or Obelisk. In order for them to declare an attack, they MUST send a card from the top of their deck to the graveyard, and because of Macro Cosmos they cannot declare an attack. The reason that Obelisk and Slifer are not immune to this is because Gravekeeper's servant, while only affecting one monster, does not TARGET the monster.

Richie Haase

I can answer most questions on card rulings, and I will also do deck fixes to the best of my ability. I am best with X-Sabers, Infernities, E-HEROES, Crystal Beasts, and Dark World, but I will do other deck fixes as well. Please let me know what your price range is. That way I don't go telling you to make a deck that you can't afford a lot of the cards for. If your deck is not meant to run how most decks of its type do, or if it is your own new type of deck altogether, please give a short explanation on how it's meant to work. I can also build you a deck from scratch, but please tell me if there's a specific way you'd like it to work or if there's any combos you want it to make use of. Also, I will ONLY fix/build decks for Advanced Format play. Please do NOT ask me questions about the OCG, pricings on cards, or how much you should sell a card for, as they are not my areas of expertise. NOTE: Sorry guys, I have exams coming up, so I won't be answering any questions for a week or two. Thanks for the patience.

I've been playing the game for over 7 years now.

I'm currently in High School.

High Honors every year so far.