Yu-Gi-Oh/The Tyrant Neptune effect

Hi i got a question about The Tyrant Neptune effet it says ''Cannot be Special Summoned. You can Tribute Summon this card by Tributing 1 monster. This card gains the total original ATK and DEF of the monster(s) Tributed for its Tribute Summon. When this card is Tribute Summoned: Target 1 Effect Monster in the Graveyard that was Tributed for the Tribute Summon; this card's name becomes that target's name, and this card gains that target's effects.''

the part that it says it can be tribute summoned by 1 monster but says it gets the atk en def of the monster(s) tributed for it so does that mean you can tribute summon it with more then 1 tribute summon ? normaly a 10 star is 3 tributes so can you aswell do it with 2,3 or more tributes ?

Its effect says that it can be done with 1 monster, though you can choose to use two.  (Note that anything 7+ only requires 2 tributes.  You cannot use 3!)

Even if you tribute two monsters, you will only get the effect of one of the monsters that was used.

Michael Lucas (Yu-Gi-Oh Category Guru)

Actively considering seeking a new guru for the category - have not been playing often enough to keep up with the metagame. I WILL ONLY BE ANSWERING RULINGS QUESTIONS. I WILL NOT BE DOING DECK FIXES UNTIL I RETURN TO ACTIVE PLAY.

Player/trader/collector for 7.5 years

Writer for Beckett Yu-Gi-Oh Collector, Beckett Anime Collector, Beckett Pokemon Collector, and various books produced by

Player of the American TCG since January 2002, tournament player since March 2002

Duelist King Tournament Season 3 Champion -- Jahinie Productions, West Mifflin, PA...which has since, sadly, closed its doors.
148th/482 players at 2005 Yu-Gi-Oh Nationals
Top 4 at April 2005 Butler Regionals (Chaos/Trinity format)
Top 4 at August 2005 Butler Regionals (Chaos/Trinity format)
Top 8 at July 2008 Monroeville Regionals (Oppression Monarch)
Top 4 at October 2008 at Coraopolis Regionals (Tele-DAD)
Top 4 at June 14, 2009 Coraopolis, PA Regionals (Blackwings) Qualified for 2005, 2006, 2009 Yu-Gi-Oh Nationals

Non-gameplay Yu-Gi-Oh Credentials:
Have made over $120,000 in the past 6 years from dealing in bulk quantities of Yu-Gi-Oh collectibles
Created "the point system", a method for fairly trading large quantities of low-valued cards in exchange for high-valued items, commonly accepted throughout the Yu-Gi-Oh community