Yu-Gi-Oh/The Tyrant Neptune effect

Question
Hi i got a question about The Tyrant Neptune effet it says ''Cannot be Special Summoned. You can Tribute Summon this card by Tributing 1 monster. This card gains the total original ATK and DEF of the monster(s) Tributed for its Tribute Summon. When this card is Tribute Summoned: Target 1 Effect Monster in the Graveyard that was Tributed for the Tribute Summon; this card's name becomes that target's name, and this card gains that target's effects.''

the part that it says it can be tribute summoned by 1 monster but says it gets the atk en def of the monster(s) tributed for it so does that mean you can tribute summon it with more then 1 tribute summon ? normaly a 10 star is 3 tributes so can you aswell do it with 2,3 or more tributes ?

Answer
Its effect says that it can be done with 1 monster, though you can choose to use two.  (Note that anything 7+ only requires 2 tributes.  You cannot use 3!)

Even if you tribute two monsters, you will only get the effect of one of the monsters that was used.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Michael Lucas (Yu-Gi-Oh Category Guru)