Yu-Gi-Oh/That Wacky Alchemy!

Question
QUESTION: hi i got a question about That Wacky Alchemy! effect it says
''if a face-up Spell Card in your opponent's Spell & Trap Card Zone is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; destroy that target.''

so does that count if a person uses a monster reborn ?

or a mystical space typhoon with out it being set first or even if its set first ?

thanks

ANSWER: If a person uses That Wacky Alchemy and sends Monster Reborn to the Graveyard, then they can target any opponent's face-up monster on the field and destroy it.

Same thing goes for the Mystical Space Typhoon.

If you're asking what happens if Mystical Space Typhoon destroys the That Wacky Alchemy card before the Wacky Alchemy card can be used, then the That Wacky Alchemy card is destroyed.

If this doesn't answer your question, please feel free to ask a follow-up question. Thanks :)

QUESTION: so ''
If you're asking what happens if Mystical Space Typhoon destroys the That Wacky Alchemy card before the Wacky Alchemy card can be used, then the That Wacky Alchemy card is destroyed. ''

so if the wacky alchemy is set and a mystical space typhoon wants to destroy it its destroyed before it gets active ?

well.. every time i use a mystical space typhoon or a dust tornado or heavy storm to destroy a trap or magic cards of my opponent they active in sesponse there effect en after it is done they get destroyed by my cards ( thats how it goes they say )
so if thats true how come the wacky alchemy cant be activated when its targeted by a mystical space typhoon  ?

Answer

Sorry, to clarify my previous answer, I meant to also put that The Wacky Alchemy's effect is still activated before being destroyed. Cards like the Dust Tornado or Space Typhoon won't cancel out the effects of the card(s) that are (or will be) destroyed by it.

If you need more clarification on it, feel free to send me a follow up again :) Thank you for asking for clarification ;)

Yu-Gi-Oh

Neogoldman2

Wikianswers answers.

Wikianswers, Yahoo! Contributor, Google Rising Star Program

WikiAnswers, Yahoo! Contributors/Yahoo! Voices

WikiAnswers

WikiAnswers Gold Contributor, WikiAnswers Vandal Patrol: Senior Site Investigator, Copy Editor, Google Rising Star Program and more.

Yahoo! Contributor, WikiAnswers