Yu-Gi-Oh/alantean deck help

Question
i want to make a water deck alantean mostly and monster that are water and discard as a cost i want the new um field spell in it the 1 that increase level to be the main focus for dying and synchring

problem is i don't like the alantean boss monster and i cant afford the mermail one so is their any cheap easy to get sea serpents you can make a boss monster please if able make me a 40 card deck list that affordable (no single card over 5-6 dollars in it) that competitive and fun to play please help me if able thank you

Answer
There aren't a lot of people that like Poseidra... this is because it's awful...
Atlantean doesn't really need a boss monster, as it's more a control deck that's heavy-hitters are Synchro and Xyz monsters...

Lemuria isn't actually that great in the deck - a build focused around it would use Swap Frog, Slushy, Ronintoadin and Levia-Dragon Daedalus... Atlanteans don't really work that well with it.

Standard Atlanteans look like this:

3 Atlantean Marksman
3 Atlantean Heavy Infantry
2 Atlantean Dragoons
1 Atlantean Attack Squad
3 Deep Sea Diva
3 Genex Undine
2 Genex Controller
2 Genex Ally Birdman
1 Sangan
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
(21)

2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Salvage
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Mind Control
1 Allure of Darkness
(11)

2 Solemn Warning
2 Torrential Tribute
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Judgment
(8)

Your boss monster here is effectively Deep Sea Diva, since it makes anything in your Extra deck with very little help, and has this OTK with Birdman:

Normal Summon Deep Sea Diva
Activate Diva, Special Summon Atlantean Heavy Infantry
Activate Birdman, Return Diva to your hand to Special Summon.
Using Heavy Infantry's effect, Normal Summon Diva
Special Summon Atlantean Marksman with Diva
Xyz Summon Daigusto Phoenix using Diva and Heavy Infantry
Activate Daigusto Phoenix and target itself.
Attack for 1400+1400+1500+1500 = 5800 with your monsters.
Atlantean Marksman's trigger effect activates, Special Summoning Atlantean Attack Squad from your deck.
Attack for 2200 with Attack Squad, which is exactly 8000 damage.

Give the deck a go, see how it works.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo