Yu-Gi-Oh/Chaos Dragons Build

Question
Hey Exo, Happy Holidays man. Hope your vacation was worth your while. I've had sort of a vaction too, but too long of a vacation. Meaning I've not picked up a deck since October, but I at least kept up with the format. With all that said and out of the way, time for the question. My Q is since I've been on a break, could you help me rebuild a Chaos Dragon deck? This time around the only card I can't use/afford is Solar Recharge. So, a replacement is needed for them, but other than that, I'm able to use the tour guide engine in this deck, Finally (considering TG's recent reprint). All I ask Exo is a Chaos Dragons deck that I can use, for the competative corner? I have more questions too, involving this deck, but I'll ask them in the follow-up. Hope you can help man and Happy Holidays. I await your response.

Answer
There really isn't much of a replacement for Recharge, Duality will have to do for now:

1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
2 Tragoedia
1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Chaos Sorcerer
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
3 Lightpulsar Dragon
3 Darkflare Dragon
3 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
3 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2 Card Trooper
2 Maxx "C"
2 Effect Veiler
2 Tour Guide from the Underworld
1 Sangan
1 Night Assailant
(29)

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Pot of Duality
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Heavy Storm
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Charge of the Light Brigade
(11)

Give that a go, see how it works.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo