Yu-Gi-Oh/Deck Fix: Darklord Norleas

Question
Hey Exo,
I recently just built a Darklord Norleras Deck and its not doing quite as well as I would like.  Any tips to make it stand a better chance in the current meta would be much appreciated!

= x21 Monsters =
x3 Armageddon Knight
x1 Dark Armed Dragon
x3 Dark Grepher
x3 Darklord Superbia
x3 Darklord Zerato
x2 Phantom of Chaos
x1 Plaguespreader Zombie
x1 Sangan
x2 Sky Scourge Norleras
x2 Dark Creator

= x15 Spells =
x1 Allure of Darkness
x1 Card Destruction
x1 Dark Hole
x1 Foolish Burial
x2 Hand Destruction
x1 Heavy Storm
x2 Into the Void
x1 Monster Reborn
x1 Reinforcement of the Army
x3 Trade-In
x1 Veil of Darkness

= x4 Traps =
x2 Royal Decree
x1 Solemn Judgement
x1 Torrential Tribute

Thanks in advance! :)

Answer
I've not seen one of these in a while...
Looks like you have the basics down... the Superbia idea is interesting, providing more straight-up and immediate ATK than the Zombie/Dragon counterparts, but costing but at the cost of requiring a better draw from norleras... (Or to resolve Plaguespreader Zombie prior to activating it...

With that in mind, I think we need to alter the numbers of certain monsters...

First up, I'll be dropping a Darklord Zerato for the third Dark Creator. The 2 cards are equally as useless when drawn in the early game, but a Dark Creator hit from Norleras's draw will win you the game there and then, while Zerato just looks pretty in your hand...

I'm also going to drop out an Armageddon Knight, as opening hands full of both it and Grepher isn't optimal, and Armageddon Knight is the lesser of the 2 when drawn in this situation...

The one Veil of Darkness doesn't do anything for me here... and neither do the copies of Into the Void. Upstart Goblin is straight-up better, as when you opponent has no cards it doesn't really matter whether you OTK them or not...
Duality is better than both - you're normally not going to make a big play for the first few turns, and Duality will allow you far more consistency in the Early game. It's also a decent Draw if your Norleras push goes wrong (A Chained Maxx "C" -> Gorz for example...)
Duality is limited to 2 though, so we'll up Hand-Destruction to 3 to make up for this.

I think we should drop Judgment... Paying half your life when you're unable to defend yourself is a great way to die really fast...
The one copy of Torrential is rather out of place too - we'll drop in the second for Judgment to allow for defending outselves better...
Gorz can be dropped in too, you're not always going to have Decree, and it provides a defense against this format's many OTKs that isn't vulnerable to MST..
I'd suggest Tragoedia too, but you're not likely to maintain much of a hand here...

3 Darklord Superbia
3 The Dark Creator
2 Darklord Zerato
2 Sky Scourge Norleras
1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
3 Dark Grepher
2 Armageddon Knight
2 Phantom of Chaos
1 Sangan
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
(21)

3 Trade-In
3 Hand Destruction
2 Pot of Duality
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Foolish Burial
1 Card Destruction
(14)

2 Royal Decree
2 Torrential Tribute
(4)

Which I think will work better overall.
You might also want to Consider Dark Nephthys, which both gives an extra card the turn after a Norleras Nuke and gets rid of troublesome Backrow cards that your opponent might draw should they get a turn...

Give that a go, see how it works.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo