Yu-Gi-Oh/Elemental Hero or Destiny Hero

Question
Hi!

I've been thinking of making a Hero deck but there are just too many options, such as Elemental Heroes, Destiny Heroes, Evil Heroes, and the combo with rainbow dragon and neo-spacian. So what do you think is the best deck (pure elemental/destiny or combined) to build to compete in tournaments?

Please help me build one deck from scratch and I do not really have a budget. Thanks!

Answer
Pure Elemental Hero is the best of these by a long way at the moment, since the Majority of the decent Destiny Hero cards are either Banned or Limited...

Hero can be built in 2 ways currently:

Bubble-beat:

1 Elemental HERO Stratos
3 Elemental HERO Neos Alius
3 Elemental HERO Bubbleman
1 Photon Thrasher
(8)

3 Miracle Fusion
3 Gemini Spark
2 Pot of Duality
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 E - Emergency Call
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Book of Moon
1 Reinforcement of the Army
(17)

2 Solemn Warning
2 Torrential Tribute
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Hero Blast
2 Fiendish Chain
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Starlight Road
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
(15)

Or Skill Drain Hero:

3 Thunder King Rai-Oh
3 Elemental HERO Neos Alius
2 Beast King Barbaros
1 Elemental HERO Stratos
1 Evocator Chevalier
(9)

3 Miracle Fusion
3 Gemini Spark
2 Pot of Duality
2 E - Emergency Call
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Reinforcement of the Army
(14)

3 Skill Drain
2 Solemn Warning
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Torrential Tribute
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Hero Blast
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Starlight Road
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Mirror Force
(17)

Extra Deck for the 2 is essentially the same:

2 Elemental HERO the Shining
2 Elemental HERO Absolute Zero/1 E-HERO Gaia + 1 E-HERO Nova Master (Build dependent)
1 Elemental HERO Great Tornado
2 Blade Armor Ninja/1 Blade Armor Ninja + 1 Evigishki Merrowgeist (Build dependent)
1 Heroic Champion Excalibur
1 Number 39 - Utopia
1 Number 16 - Shock Master
1 Photon Papilloperative
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Heroic Champion Gandiva
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Stardust Dragon
(15)

Give those a go.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo