Yu-Gi-Oh/Fire Fist Deck

QUESTION: I was looking up some deck archetypes and I found a set of cards called the Brotherhood of the Fire Fist and thier spells/traps, Firedance. I was wondering if you could give me a build I could try out using these cards? I don't know if they can be a whole deck by themselves or if they are just fun add-ons but any help you can give me would be great. Thanks in advance.

ANSWER: There appear to be 2 distinct builds of this floating around. One is the Japanese build that's seeing play over there, which is a stun-focused build which uses the Fire Fist monsters like Gadgets with Tensu and their Xyz monster like Gear Gigant X...
The other build is a hypothetical build based around a combo with the new Fire Fist - Chicken.
I'll show you a stun-esque build since the combo version is as-yet unproven.

They need Enthusiastic Beast Wolfberk too, I'd start out with something like this:

3 Enthusiastic Beast Wolfberk
3 Dark Fire Fist - Yushi
3 Brave Fire Fist - Ensho
3 Minute Fire Fist - Ryushishin
2 Majestic Fire Fist - Snarin

3 Flaming Dance - Tensu
3 Flaming Dance - Tenki
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Book of Moon

2 Horn of the Phantom Beast
2 Flaming Dance - Tenken
1 Flaming Dance - Tensen
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Solemn Warning
2 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Starlight Road
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

You'll also need an Extra deck containing any decent Rank 4 Xyz monsters you can lay your hands on, and 3 copies of Charging Fire Fist King - Soko. (And obviously a Stardust Dragon for Starlight Road.

You might want to try out things like Forbidden Lance and Thunder King while toying around with numbers of Tenken, Tensen and Horn until you find something you're comfortable with.
Give that a go.

QUESTION: Well im going to be testing this deck on dueling network so does that change it at all? And what xyz's do you suggest?

It shouldn't matter where you test it, DN is usually relatively up to date on new releases.

I'd start out with this as an Extra Deck:

1 Stardust Dragon
2 Charging Fire Fist King - Soko
2 Daigusto Emeral
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Photon Papilloperative
1 Number 39 - Utopia
1 Number 16 - Shock Master
1 Evigishki Merrowgeist
1 Gem Knight Pearl
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Steelswarm Roach
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn

Give that a go.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics