Yu-Gi-Oh/frog heros

QUESTION: can you please help me with this deck it is to work somewhat like frog monarches focusing around evil hero malicous edge and use both stratus and ocean to get him from ether the deck or grave. it also use ice edge to send treeborn frog to the grave as well as super poly to have it open up easy can you please help me make this deck as competitive as posible.

ANSWER: An interesting Idea...
I'm not a fan of Ice Edge since it's just not very good. Swap Frog does the same job but doesn't rely on drawing into Treeborn Frog.

I'd look at something like this for a main-deck, and put things like Super Polymerization in the Side Deck for the HERO and Rabbit matchups:

1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 Tragoedia
3 Evil HERO Malicious Edge
3 Caius the Shadow Monarch
3 Light and Darkness Dragon
3 Swap Frog
2 Treeborn Frog
1 Ronintoadin
1 Elemental HERO Stratos
2 Elemental HERO Ocean
3 Battle Fader
2 Effect Veiler

1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 E - Emergency Call
2 Miracle Fusion
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Enemy Controller
2 Soul Exchange
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn

1 Elemental Hero Escuridao
3 Elemental Hero Abslute Zero
2 Elemental Hero the Shining
1 Formula Synchron
1 Armory Arm
1 Gaia Knight the Force of Earth
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Photon Strike Bounzer
1 Inzektor Exa-Beetle
1 Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1 Daigusto Phoenix

Give that a go, see how it works.

QUESTION: thanks and can you please give me some combos for this deck.

Frogs aren't an overly Combo-heavy deck...
Most of what you'll end up doing is special summoning Frog and Tributing for a monster.
You can then use destroyed monsters in your graveyard to Fuel Miracle Fusion.

The rest of the deck is focused on Tribute summoning monsters as easily as possible.

The Primary thing that could be considered a Combo is Special Summoning Frog in your Standby, then using Enemy Controller to tibute it and take a monster, before Re-summoning Frog from the Graveyard and Tributing for Light and Darkness Dragon...

That's pretty much all there is to it.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics