Yu-Gi-Oh/Gravekeeper's Review

Question
Hey Exo, it's me again. I would like your imput on my Gravekeeper's Deck? Basically I need to know if it's up to par with the current format. Also to know if my side deck is set up right for this deck? Here's what I've got:

Gravekeeper's 40

Monsters 16
3x Gravekeeper's Commandant
3x Gravekeeper's Descendant
3x Gravekeeper's Recruiter
3x Gravekeeper's Spy
1x Gravekeeper's Assailant
1x Gravekeeper's Guard
2x Malefic Stardust

Spells 12
3x Necrovalley
2x Royal Tribute
2x Gravekeeper's Stele
2x Pot of Duality
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Book of Moon
1x Dark Hole

Traps 12
2x BTH
2x CED
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Solemn Warning
2x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Starlight Road

Extra Deck 15
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
3x Stardust Dragon
1x Leviair the Sea Dragon
1x Number 17:
1x Number 30:
1x Temtempo the Precussion Djinn
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines
1x Gem-Knight Pearl
1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1x Number 16:
2x Number 39:
1x Photon Papilloperative

Side Deck 15
1x Cyber Dragon
2x Effect Veiler
2x Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo
2x Gemini-Imps
2x Thunder King Rai-Oh
1x Heavy Storm
2x MST
1x Deck Devastation Virus
1x Eradicator Epidemic Virus
1x Needle Ceiling

Well thats my deck of Gravekeeper's. So a review and Side deck assistance is pretty much all i need. I would like to say that the viruses in the side are my tech choices for it. Deck dev for Geargia, Mermail/Lantean, and Wind-ups, and Eraticater for decks that use a lot of spells or traps. Decks like Macro Rabbit for Traps and the spell portion to combat Chaos Dragons, Heroes, and DW. Anyway Exo, hope you can help and I await your response.

Answer
There's not much to be done here.
I'd probably drop the lone Guard for a copy of Fiendish Chain, and do the same for a Compulsory (moving Compulse to the Side-Deck for the Wind-Up matchup).
That gives your maindeck more outs to game-1 Inzektor and Wind-Up plays where Prison and Bottomless would be useless.

Veiler can be dropped from the side-Deck, Maxx C is far superior here, since it's another card you can draw when playing Second against Wind-Up. Siding in Veiler for the Inzektor Matchup would necessitate the removal of Royal Tribute - which is effectively an Auto-win in the matchup...

I'd drop Eradicator for the Second Deck Devastation Virus, as it's both Easier to activate and an Auto-Win against a good 60% of the current meta.

You might want to consider 2 Dimensional Fissure in the side as an out to Dark World. While it'll do some damage to your Recruiters, the damage it'll do to Dark World or Merlantean is much, much greater.

Other than that, this is fine.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo