Yu-Gi-Oh/Prophecy/Arcanite Deck

Question
Hi there, Exo! It's Robert again - I sent you the Rock Stun. Before I ask my question, I would first like to say that you have been so helpful, and I honestly thank you from the bottom of my heart for your great advice. So, here is my Prophecy/Spellbook/Arcanite Magician deck. It overkills, keeps a large hand, has many plays, and pluses alot, but a huge problem is consistency. Here is the deck:

http://i.imgur.com/T5VCU.png

Monsters 20
2 Summoner Monk
3 Genex Blastfan
3 Genex Ally Birdman
3 Amores of Prophecy
3 Magical Exemplar
2 Effect Veiler
2 Spellbook Magician Of Prophecy
1 Night's End Sorcerer
1 Gorz The Emissary Of Darkness

Spells 19
3 Spellbook Of Secrets
2 Spellbook Of Power
2 Spellbook Of Life
2 Spellbook Of Wisdom
2 Spellbook Star Hall
1 The Grand Spellbook Tower
3 Miracle Synchro Fusion
1 Mind Control
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Heavy Storm

Traps 1
1 Treacherous Trap Hole

Answer
I'm struggling to decide where I want to go with this...
I've played decks based on Summoner monk -> Blastfan -> Birdman before (albeit a Mist Valley version with Divine Wind) and enjoyed the Combo... What I didn't enjoy was drawing Blastfan and having to continue play while reminiscing choking back the tears...
Kabazauls is more useful than that guy, and I've more than enough experience drawing him too...

I see that you've tried to counterbalance this with Amores of Prophecy, which I'm in 2 minds about - on the upside you've given yourself the ability to get rid of dead Blastfans, but on the other hand you've given yourself the ability to dead-draw Amores... (Since Blastfan, and maybe Night's End Sorcerer are the only real Targets...)

At level 3, Amores isn't exactly Synergistic with the rest of the deck either... Tempest Magician doesn't really compare to Arcanite Magician, and the only thing you'll often be making Rank 3 Xyz monsters with is another Amores...

I think Wonder Wand is a better way of getting rid of Dead Blastfans... Not only does it net you 2 new cards, it also fuels the Graveyard for Magical Exemplar, and you might even get 2400 damage out of it too...
We'll keep 1 Amores for those Horrible hands... but I've dropped Blastfan to 2 copies anyway to try and prevent that from being a regular occurrance.

I'm going to drop out Gorz and Night's End Sorcerer, since Tragoedia should be better than Gorz in any deck than can maintain a hand and plays Field Spells. Night's End Sorcerer just doesn't seem live enough of the time to warrant playing it.

All Prophecy decks shuld be playing High Priestess, your own Master Hyperion isn't something that can be readily passed-up.
I've also added in a pair of Justice of Prophecy, which will allow you to not only search for your boss monster, but for Spellbook of Secrets too...
Spellbook of Eternity can then be added to recycle banished Spellboooks for another go.

3 High Priestess of Prophecy
2 Tragoedia
2 Effect Veiler
3 Spellbook Magician of Prophecy
2 Summoner Monk
2 Genex Blastfan
3 Genex Ally Birdman
2 Magical Exemplar
2 Justice of Prophecy
1 Amores of Prophecy
(22)

3 Spellbook of Secrets
2 Spellbook of Power
2 Spellbook of Wisdom
2 The Grand Spellbook Tower
1 Spellbook of Life
1 Spellbook of Eternity
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
2 Wonder Wand
2 Miracle Synchro Fusion
(18)

1 Treacherous Trap Hole
(1)

I'm stuck at 41 cards now though, and can't find anything I really want to drop... the lone Amores or a High-Priestess maybe... Spellbook of Eternity is also possible as it's awful to draw in the late game...
See what you think after playing it.

Hope that helps.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo