Yu-Gi-Oh/tyrant dragon vs solemn warning and solemn judgment

would tyrant die to these eff or would he negate the eff if u tribute summon him to the field?

He'd die to those.

The thing is, Tyrant Dragon negates things that specifically target him -once he's been Summoned to the field.-

To give you some examples of what works and what doesn't against him:

Solemn Judgment, Solemn Warning, etc.; - in order for Tyrant Dragon's effect to work, he needs to hit the field.  NEGATION cards - like the Solemns - work before the monster is ever considered to have been properly Summoned.  (This is why if you Solemn Judgment a Sangan the opponent does not get the search, because it was never considered to hit the field.)  Tyrant loses out here.

Torrential Tribute, Bottomless Trap Hole, Mirror Force - Tyrant's no good here either.  Bottomless is activated in response to a summon but because it can hit more than one monster (e.g. you use Bottomless against Return from the Different Dimension it hits all the monsters 1500+) and Torrential doesn't specifically target, it wipes the field.  No good here either.

Sakuretsu Armor, Dimensional Prison - he negates these as they specifically target him once he's already on the field.

Unfortunately, Tyrant Dragon does very little against the common set of Trap cards currently being played.

Michael Lucas (Yu-Gi-Oh Category Guru)

Actively considering seeking a new guru for the category - have not been playing often enough to keep up with the metagame. I WILL ONLY BE ANSWERING RULINGS QUESTIONS. I WILL NOT BE DOING DECK FIXES UNTIL I RETURN TO ACTIVE PLAY.

Player/trader/collector for 7.5 years

Writer for Beckett Yu-Gi-Oh Collector, Beckett Anime Collector, Beckett Pokemon Collector, and various books produced by

Player of the American TCG since January 2002, tournament player since March 2002

Duelist King Tournament Season 3 Champion -- Jahinie Productions, West Mifflin, PA...which has since, sadly, closed its doors.
148th/482 players at 2005 Yu-Gi-Oh Nationals
Top 4 at April 2005 Butler Regionals (Chaos/Trinity format)
Top 4 at August 2005 Butler Regionals (Chaos/Trinity format)
Top 8 at July 2008 Monroeville Regionals (Oppression Monarch)
Top 4 at October 2008 at Coraopolis Regionals (Tele-DAD)
Top 4 at June 14, 2009 Coraopolis, PA Regionals (Blackwings) Qualified for 2005, 2006, 2009 Yu-Gi-Oh Nationals

Non-gameplay Yu-Gi-Oh Credentials:
Have made over $120,000 in the past 6 years from dealing in bulk quantities of Yu-Gi-Oh collectibles
Created "the point system", a method for fairly trading large quantities of low-valued cards in exchange for high-valued items, commonly accepted throughout the Yu-Gi-Oh community