Yu-Gi-Oh/tyrant dragon vs solemn warning and solemn judgment

Question
would tyrant die to these eff or would he negate the eff if u tribute summon him to the field?

Answer
He'd die to those.

The thing is, Tyrant Dragon negates things that specifically target him -once he's been Summoned to the field.-

To give you some examples of what works and what doesn't against him:

Solemn Judgment, Solemn Warning, etc.; - in order for Tyrant Dragon's effect to work, he needs to hit the field.  NEGATION cards - like the Solemns - work before the monster is ever considered to have been properly Summoned.  (This is why if you Solemn Judgment a Sangan the opponent does not get the search, because it was never considered to hit the field.)  Tyrant loses out here.

Torrential Tribute, Bottomless Trap Hole, Mirror Force - Tyrant's no good here either.  Bottomless is activated in response to a summon but because it can hit more than one monster (e.g. you use Bottomless against Return from the Different Dimension it hits all the monsters 1500+) and Torrential doesn't specifically target, it wipes the field.  No good here either.

Sakuretsu Armor, Dimensional Prison - he negates these as they specifically target him once he's already on the field.

Unfortunately, Tyrant Dragon does very little against the common set of Trap cards currently being played.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Michael Lucas (Yu-Gi-Oh Category Guru)