Yu-Gi-Oh/building a fire fist deck

Can u please suggest a brotherhood of the fire fist deck list without any forbidden cards. Thank you

Here's my own build that's supposed to work like a beat-down deck. The deck relies on a bunch of continuous traps that you can take advantage of with Magic Planter. Vorse Raider is in there to combo into rank 4s or to use with Deck Devastation while Tenkai is on the field.

3 Bear
2 Dragon
3 Gorilla
2 Rescue Rabbit
1 Sangan
1 Tour Guides
3 Vorse Raiders

3 Tenkai
2 Duality
2 Magic Planter
1 Soul Taker
1 Dark Hole

2 Tenken
2 Tensen
2 Horn of the Phantom Beast
2 Safe Zone
2 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgement
1 Deck Devastation Virus

2 Tiger King
1 Maestroke
1 Utopia
1 Shock Master
1 Photon Papillionopertive

Sorry for the late response, Allexperts has not been keeping me updated.

Hsin Tung

PLEASE READ OR RISK HAVING YOUR QUESTIONS REJECTED I can answer any questions relating to deck building, side decking, and teching in cards, as long as it shows promise. I can also help guide a deck idea to a more competitive direction. Let's face it: if you're here asking for help on a deck, chances are you want to make it the best deck possible, hence competitive. I also answer any question relating to the Yu-Gi-Oh economy (ie good trades, pricings) and good investments. I am also pretty knowledgeable in rulings and scenarios, mostly from experience in tournaments and reading. Questions I can't answer are decks that are in paragraph format. Also, I am quite hesitant on answering any questions that don't show any potential or is just, in my opinion, a random stack of cards, whether it be useful or not. Don't expect me to turn any deck around to a tournament-winning deck because that's just improbable. I'm only here to help people win and improve themselves, so casualness is frowned upon by me. ALSO...please ask a more relevant question than something vague and tasteless like "Machine Deck help" or "Blue-Eyes deck." I answer only 3 questions a week, and half of them are usually rejected because they fail to meet my standard. If you're just seeking casualness, then ask for other experts. Otherwise, I expect a valid prompt.

Experience;_ylt=AmbCN6wRP1.AyPjDq9iAW5Xsy6IX;_ylv=3?show=3fP5l6bEaa&view=public I have helped answer Yu-Gi-Oh questions for years at not only my school but also my locals. I have also played quite often at my local tournament and topped occasionally, if not won. I have played competitively starting from summer of 2009 and turned $400 into my collection of at least $3000.

I am: Officer of Asian club; President of SAFE club; KDE-RC1 Judge

Most of my writings have appeared on Yahoo! Answers and Facebook. I am not an active writer at the moment.

770 on SAT math portion, 5 on AP Calculus Exam, and 750 on SAT subject test math level 2

John's Hopkins CTY award; OOCE Accounting (1st Place); FBLA Sections for Business Calculations (2nd)

Past and current clients are usually from Dueling Network, Yahoo, and Craigslist. I am an active trader/seller for Yu-Gi-Oh without even going to my local store. I get over ten clients a week and make around the same amount of transaction.