Yu-Gi-Oh/Bull Blader Ruling

Question
Hi
Me and a couple of friends have a rulings question about Bull Blader.  My friend had a Bull Blader on the field and attacked my monster, which had more attack.  When he told the effect, he thought it meant we don't take damage but my monster is destroyed.  After reading the effect, I asked wouldn't that destroy Bull Blader too, but both of them said the way they read it, it wouldn't unless I attack it with another monster.  

I still think I would destroy both monsters, but we'd like to have a ruling on it first.

Thanks for your help,
Kevin

Answer
Your friends are correct. I looked up the ruling for the card and it is possible for the Bull Blader to target an opponent's card and use its effect, and only your monster would be destroyed. You will have to destroy the Bull Blader with another monster that has an attack of 1200 or more, or use a spell or trap card.  

Yu-Gi-Oh

Neogoldman2

Wikianswers answers.

Wikianswers, Yahoo! Contributor, Google Rising Star Program

WikiAnswers, Yahoo! Contributors/Yahoo! Voices

WikiAnswers

WikiAnswers Gold Contributor, WikiAnswers Vandal Patrol: Senior Site Investigator, Copy Editor, Google Rising Star Program and more.

Yahoo! Contributor, WikiAnswers