Yu-Gi-Oh/Deck Build

Hi Exo, I'm trying to wonder which is better an evil hero deck or a Destiny Hero and would you be willing to build a deck of one of these from scratch for me please Thank you if not thank you for taking the time to read my question.

If I'm honest, neither of these decks functions very well alone, but Destiny Hero works much better as an Engine for other decks.
The closest thing to a Destiny Hero build would look something like this:

1 Destiny Hero Plasma
1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 Tragoedia
2 Destiny Hero Malicious
2 Destiny Hero Diamond Dude
1 Elemental Hero Stratos
3 Deep Sea Diva
1 Lost Blue Breaker/Spined Gillman/Reese the Ice Mistress
2 Tour Guide from the Underworld
1 Sangan
2 Spirit Reaper

3 Destiny Draw
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Miracle Fusion
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Scapegoat
1 Pot of Avarice

2 Solemn Warning
2 Torrential Tribute
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Judgment

2 Elemental Hero Escuridao
2 Elemental Hero Absolute Zero
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Gaia Knight - the Force of Earth
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Armory Arm
1 Number 17 - Leviathan Dragon
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1 Daigusto Phoenix

Give that a go.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics