Yu-Gi-Oh/Deck build

Hey Richie i was wondering if you would be able to tell which would be better a Blackwing deck or a Ancient Gear deck and if could you build me one of those or if you think another expert would have a better grasp on a deck build of one of these decks could you tell me which expert it would be cause my friend is building a level deck to stop my e hero fusion deck so i would like to surprise him with this deck.

Currently Blackwings tend to rate higher due to their faster speed and synchro capabilities. However, I do not have very much experience with them. I would recommend asking Exo or Michael Lucas (though he doesn't play as much anymore) Sorry I can't be of more help, but good luck.

Richie Haase

I can answer most questions on card rulings, and I will also do deck fixes to the best of my ability. I am best with X-Sabers, Infernities, E-HEROES, Crystal Beasts, and Dark World, but I will do other deck fixes as well. Please let me know what your price range is. That way I don't go telling you to make a deck that you can't afford a lot of the cards for. If your deck is not meant to run how most decks of its type do, or if it is your own new type of deck altogether, please give a short explanation on how it's meant to work. I can also build you a deck from scratch, but please tell me if there's a specific way you'd like it to work or if there's any combos you want it to make use of. Also, I will ONLY fix/build decks for Advanced Format play. Please do NOT ask me questions about the OCG, pricings on cards, or how much you should sell a card for, as they are not my areas of expertise. NOTE: Sorry guys, I have exams coming up, so I won't be answering any questions for a week or two. Thanks for the patience.

I've been playing the game for over 7 years now.

I'm currently in High School.

High Honors every year so far.