Yu-Gi-Oh/Fortune lady deck Build

Question
Hey exo i was wondering if you can help me build a competitive fortune lady deck. As they are pretty interesting set i was wondering if they can be use for competitive base. thanks

Answer
While it's unlikely to be Competitive-Competitive, Fortune Lady can be used with great success at a Local and possibly Regional level (Just don't be expecting any YCS wins from this...):

I like the build that uses Heroes as well, as it allows for use of virtually all the Omni-Hero Fusions via Miracle Fusion, which then sets up for Fortune's Future simultaneously...

1 Dark Armed Dragon
2 Tragoedia
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 Destiny Hero Malicious
3 Fortune Lady Dark
2 Destiny Hero Diamond Dude
1 Elemental Hero Stratos
2 Fortune Lady Water
2 Deep Sea Diva
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
(17)

3 Destiny Draw
3 Miracle Fusion
3 Fortune's Future
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Foolish Burial
1 Mind Control
(16)

2 Solemn Warning
2 Torrential Tribute
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Judgment
(7)

If you want something in a Purer Variety, then this should work:

2 Tragoedia
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Chaos Sorcerer
2 Cyber Dragon
3 Fortune Lady Light
3 Fortune Lady Dark
2 Fortune Lady Water
1 Fortune Lady Fire
2 Rai-Mei
(17)

3 Future Visions
2 Wonder Wand
2 Pot of Duality
2 Fortune's Future
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Book of Moon
1 Allure of Darkness
(16)

2 Solemn Warning
2 Torrential Tribute
2 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Judgment
(7)

Give those a go, see how they work.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo