Yu-Gi-Oh/Help building a deck

Hi Exo,

This is an odd one, but do you think you could build me an Amazoness deck that uses Solidarity? It's something I'd like to build for fun, but please, don't hold back and make it as competitive as you possibly can.

Amazoness is unlikely to be competitive, though I'd give something like this a go:

3 Amazoness Chain Master
3 Amazoness Sage
2 Amazoness Scouts
3 Amazoness Paladin
2 Amazoness Trainee
2 D.D. Warrior Lady
2 X-Saber Pashuul

3 Amazoness Village
2 Solidarity
2 Pot of Duality
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Heavy Storm

2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Torrential Tribute
2 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment

And see how it works.

Extra Deck should probably look like this:

1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Naturia Beast
1 Naturia Barkion
1 Gaia Knight - the force of Earth
1 Naturia Landoise
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Number 39 - Utopia
1 Photon Papilloperative
1 Blade Armor Ninja
1 Heroic Champion Excalibur
1 Heroic Champion Gandiva
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 M-X-Saber Invoker

Givet hat a go.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics