Yu-Gi-Oh/Help with my deck

Question
Good morning/night

I play with zombies and I made a lot of decks but my King of the skull servants deck is not as good as i wanted so can you please fix and rate it

*Monsters(20)

-king of the skull servants(3)
-skull servant (3)
-wightmare(3)
-the lady in wight(3)
-armageddon knight(2)
-elemental hero prisma(2)
-zombie master(1)
-mezuki(1)
-goblin zombie(1)
-pyramid turtle(1)

*spell(14)

-book of life(2)
-MST(2)
-limit level area b(2)
-creature swap(2)
-foolish burial(1)
-monster reborn(1)
-dark hole(1)
-heavy storm(1)
-one for one(1)
-tri-wight(1)

*trap(6)

-BTH(2)
-D-Prison(1)
-chain destruction(1)
-mirror force(1)
-compulsory evacuation device(1)

*Extra deck(15)

-Zombie warrior(1)
-zombie flame(1)
-archfiend zombie skull(1)
-revived king hades(1)
-number 32(1)
-evilswarn ouroboros(1)
-utopia(1)
-wind-up zenmaines(1)
-baby tiragon(2)
-number 83(2)
-shyneet magician (3)

Answer
While I see the idea behind Prisma here, the fact that you lack other HERO monsters, Miracle Fusions and fusions means he's just an Armageddon Knight that's 300 ATK bigger...

I'd go like this:

3 King of the Skull Servants
3 The Lady in Wight
3 Wightmare
2 Goblin Zombie
2 Armageddon Knight
1 Mezuki
2 Tour Guide from the Underworld
1 Sangan
2 Card Trooper
(19)

2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Level Limit - Area B
2 Book of Life
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Foolish Burial
1 Allure of Darkness
1 One for One
(12)

2 Solemn Warning
2 Bottomles Trap Hole
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Judgment
(9)

I've completely cut out Skull Servant here, simply because it's such a terrible draw (and with 9 other cards that boost yoir king, it's not really needed). Once you get King to 4000 ATK, it'll win the game in 2 attacks regardless of how many more Skull Servant you load the Grave with, so there's little point in going further.

Tour Guide and Allure are there to help you use the Banished Zone More effectively, and Card Trooper will help with your Grave Dumping.

I've re-worked your Trap line to suit the meta too.
The Extra deck is really your choice, though you'll now need a Rank 3 Engine to support your Tour Guides, and I'd suggest things like Maestroke for your Rank 4 Xyz monsters.
You might also want to include Plaguespreader Zombie so as to Enable synchro plays, I'll leave that up to you.

Give that a go.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo