Yu-Gi-Oh/Helping my cousin in a deck built

Question
QUESTION: My second oldest cousin I duel against is having a lot of trouble in the games we play. He loses every match we do.
He does come close some times he even put of a fight against Stardust.
But now I'm asking this cause I want to help him improve his game.

Like me, he duels with plenty of xyz and synchros.
Which Include
Xyz
Number 34, 39, C32
The djinn cards
and other

Synchros
Void ogre dragon
One Hundred Eye Dragon
Underground Arachiend
and other cards

He also plays with a lot of tuners monsters, and regular monsters

Monsters include
Plenty of dragon cards
Blue eyes
Red eyes
and other cards

Spells and traps too

Spells
The forceful sentry
Monster reborn
and other spells

Traps
Pixie ring
skill drain

and other traps.

He slips up all the time, he could win he just doesn't know it. We all beat him even my third cousin the one I asked about before, beat him in two turns.

Now the kind of deck that he wants to play with is a warrior/dragon deck using number 39 utopia.
Using cards that can put up a fight against everyone he duels.

Cody, Abby, and even me.

Cody's Power/destruction/negate deck.
Abby's Dragon deck with obelisk
and even me, my stardust deck.

He's already starting to learn on how to put up more of a fight against me, but he's need help for the other duelists.

Now do you know of a good Warrior/dragon deck built using Number 39 utopia, that can counter and put up a fight against all three of us?

I will email this to him.

ANSWER: Archetypes that combine Warriors and Dragons effectively are very rare, while decks that use both for support are rather common (For Example, in the last deck I built you, the  key cards - Junk Synchron and Debris Dragon - are a Warrior and a Dragon Respectively)
Lightsworn also has Warrior and Dragons cards in the Archetype, but isn't really based around them.

In most cases, you're better off choosing one or the other, and end up with a better deck to show for it...

Warriors are better at summoning Utopia (since Dragons normally have an over-abundance of Large monsters anyway), but Dragons are likely more competitive right now (with Chaos Dragon being better than Six Samurai or E-Hero)

If you choose one of them then I can build you a deck.
Let me know via Follow-up Question

QUESTION: E-Heros

I ask my cousin and he chose E-Heros for the deck.
A good E-hero deck that can put up a fight against all three of us.

Do you know of good Elemental-hero deck that can put up a good fight against all three of us, side deck included.

Answer
E-Hero decks nowadays are based around having few monsters that you re-use over and over, as well as a  huge Trap line.
Let me show you what I mean:

Monsters:

1 Elemental Hero Stratos
3 Elemental Hero Neos Alius
3 Elemental Hero Bubbleman
(7)

This is the entire monster line for this deck. Small eh?
The idea is to get to Stratos in the Early game to search for Alius, which you can then use and re-use via the Trap Card Hero Blast and with Elemental Hero The Shining via Miracle Fusion.

Stratos can also search for Bubbleman (who can then be special summoned if you have no other cards in hand). This gives you 2 Level 4 monsters for Utopia or another Xyz monster such as Blade Armor Ninja.

Spells:

3 Miracle Fusion
3 Gemini Spark
2 E - Emergency Call
2 Pot of Duality
1 Reinforcement of the Army
(11)

These Spells are specific to the HERO deck - E Call, duality and Reinforcement search your deck for monsters (Usually Stratos - who then fetch you another monster when summned).

Gemini Spark allows you to use these monsters to destroy your opponent's cards (and draw a card in the process).
It's best to use Spark when your monster would be destroyed anyway, like this:

Player A Declares an attack with Elemental Hero Neos Alius
Player B Responds with Dimensional Prison
Player A Chains Gemini Spark, tributing Alius to Destroy player B's monster and draw a card.

So not only did Alius go to the Graveyard rather than being banished by Prison, but you destroyed your opponent's monster and drew a card too!
Remember that since it's a Quick-Play Spell, Gemini Spark can be chained from your Hand during your own turn.

Miracle Fusion is the deck's big hitter, summoning Elemental Hero The Shining and Elemental Hero Absolute Zero from your Extra Deck.
The Shining will usually come out at 3200 ATK (Since Miracle Fusion will remove 2 E-Heroes from play to summon him) which is hard enough to get over anyway, but should your opponent destroy him or otherwith send him to the Graveyard, he'll add the 2 Heros used for his summon back to your Hand (This usually includes Stratos, who get you another monster).
So not only did you do some Damage and use up one of your opponent's Traps, you also got 2-3 monsters back, which can then be used to attack or Xyz summon with.

We need some basic Support to finish the spells:

2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Dark Hole
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Book of Moon
(6)

Before we hit the Traps:
These are simply meant to stop your opponent while you beat them down with your monsters.
Hero Blast will also get you back Neos Alius (Who's a normal monster while in the Graveyard) at the same time though.

2 Solemn Warning
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Torrential Tribute
2 Fiendish Chain
2 Hero Blast
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Starlight Road
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Mirror Force
(16)

For 7 + 11 + 6 + 16 = 40 cards total.

The Side deck should simply contain cards to shut out other Decktypes, and Hero can play lots of those:

1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
2 Maxx "C"
2 Thunder King Rai-Oh
2 Snowman Eater
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Soul Taker/Smashing Ground
3 Rivalry of Warlords
2 Skill Drain
(15)

Extra Deck:
3 Elemental Hero the Shining
2 Elemental Hero Absolute Zero
1 Elemental Hero Gaia
1 Blade Armor Ninja
1 Heroic Champion Excalibur
1 Heroic Champion Gandiva
1 Number 39 - Utopia
1 Photon Papilloperative
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Stardust Dragon
(15)

I'd give that a try, see how it works.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo