Yu-Gi-Oh/Hieratics

Question
Hey I was wondering if you could give me some advice on my Hieratic Deck and maybe help with building a side deck. So here's the deck (please not that I've been playing this on DN so a few of the cards might not be out yet in the tcg)

Monsters
3 Su
3 Tefnuit
3 Nebthet
3 Esest
2 Trag
2 Tour Guide
1 Sangan
1 Gorz
1 REDMD
2 Cardcar d
1 BLS
1 Wattaildragon
1 Luster Dragon #2
1 Curse of dragon

Spells
1 Dark hole
1 Heavy storm
1 Monster reborn
2 Hieratic Seal of Convocation
1 Mind control
1 MST
1 Pot of avarice
2 Duality

Traps

2 Mirror force
2 Solemn warning

Extra Deck

1 stardust dragon
2 Atum
2 Gaia dragon the thunder charger
1 Adreus
1 Tiras
1 Photon strike bounzer
1 constelar ptolmys messier 7
1 inzektor exa beetle
1 leviair
1 leviathan
1 acid golem
1 zenmaines
1 sword breaker

Answer
It's a pretty solid build in my opinion. I would take out the Curse of Dragon to put in another MST just because the deck should needs a clear field for OTKing. You can either replace it with MST or an Upstart Goblin and take out Mind Control and BLS for the other 2 Upstart Goblin, since the former two are more situational for the combo while Upstarts help consistency.

The side deck should look something like this:
3 Royal Decree (against the janky decks like Countdown or Exodia)
2 Maxx-C (standard side deck card)
3 Gemini Imps (hard matchup against DW, so you need to be prepared)
2 Mind Crush (Wind-up and Mermails)
2 Electric Virus (Chaos Dragons or Machines)
2 Puppet Plant (prophecy and heroes/Sams)
1 Soul Taker

Yu-Gi-Oh

Hsin Tung